International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers – with the know-how of the international group.
How cool is that!
Training Manager - Heating (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- planning, creating and deploying high quality development programs to ensure the needed competencies/ capabilities along the customer journey and the lifecycle of the Heating products
- creating a roadmap for building up necessary capabilities
- designing and implementing of training and development plans across DACE, based on the strategic goals for Heating and in collaboration with subject matter experts (e.g. Product Management and Service) and other stakeholders
- acting as a matrix manager for the Heating dedicated trainers in DACE affiliates
- deploying of the training content to the affiliate trainers and ensuring deployment of training content together with the affiliates to the selected target groups
Do you bring along…
- master degree from an university or an university of applied sciences (focus areas: Knowledge or Educational management, Instructional design, Organisational Learning & Development or Learning design)
- minimum 5 years of experience in the field of education/training
- experience in the HVAC industry (significant advantage)
- good understanding of working in an international environment with a matrix organization
- good analytical skills, self-responsibility
- very good communication skills, assertive way of working
- proven track of teaching skills and knowing about modern L&D methodologies
- problem solving abilities
- high level of English language
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 60.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.