International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers – with the know-how of the international group.
How cool is that!
Trainee Mechanical Engineering (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- learning about our products and Commercial HVAC
- supporting the product managers in detecting the needs for product development
- preparation of presentation and product literature
- reviewing technical documentation and conducting supporting analysis
- supporting the preparation of technical trainings.
Do you bring along…
- university or college degree in Engineering or another related subject
- understanding of HVAC systems
- aspire to learn more about how ventilation & water-cooling systems for commercial application
- analytical thinking
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- a pro-active personality
- an organised and structured way of working
- fluency in English
- joy to work in a team
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 30.800,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.