International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers – with the know-how of the international group.
How cool is that!
Safety Manager, CEE (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- developing and implementing safety policies and procedures for all construction, installation, and commissioning activities carried out by Daikin Central Europe and its contractors and third-party OEMs in the region of Central Europe.
- conducting regular safety audits, SOT with senior Managers, and inspections to ensure compliance with safety policies and procedures.
- providing safety training to employees and contractors to ensure they are aware of the potential hazards and risks associated with their work.
- investigating accidents and incidents that occur on site and implementing corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- managing subcontractor safety programs, ensuring that contractors are compliant with all safety regulations and requirements.
- developing and maintaining relationships with regulatory agencies and local authorities to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- managing safety budgets and ensuring that safety programs are cost-effective.
- ensuring that safety reports are provided to senior executives on a regular basis, highlighting any areas of concern or improvement.
- developing and implementing emergency response plans to manage potential incidents.
Do you bring along…
- Bachelor's degree in safety management, engineering, or a related field.
- at least 5 years of experience in safety management in the construction or manufacturing industry.
- knowledge of safety regulations and requirements in Central Europe.
- experience in managing subcontractor safety programs.
- strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills ideally on a multinational level.
- ability to work independently and make and implement decisions in the region.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- fluency in English. Knowledge of other CEE languages is a plus.
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 75.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.