International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers – with the know-how of the international group.
How cool is that!
Recruitment & Employer Branding Specialist CE (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- implementing DACE recruitment & talent acquisition strategy to support F25 growth targets in close cooperation with affiliates
- implementing and setting-up of new recruitment methods
- evaluating and possibly re-designing of DACE recruitment process
- setting-up of talent pool
- driving the implementation and further development of Employer Branding
- establishing of regional cooperation partners for recruitment
- supporting affiliate HR based on local challenges
- cooperating with EMEA HR to align and push recruitment & employer branding agenda on EMEA group level
Do you bring along…
- university degree with an economic or HR focus
- several years of experience in recruitment, talent acquisition & employer branding preferably on international level
- experience with exponential company growth is a plus
- HR experience and background
- experience with active sourcing
- understanding of systemic thinking & change management
- good communicator
- strong networking and collaboration skills
- fluency in English
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 60.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.