Independent team player
In this position you know: You are supported by a strong team, when on site at the customer.
How cool is that!
Product Management Specialist - Total Solutions (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- managing product management activities for the Hospitality and Non-Food Retail business verticals within the DACE region
- working closely with the entire European product management team
- providing necessary product information for sales activity
- assuring sales support through portfolio trainings in cooperation with the technical product management team
- collecting and providing product information necessary for creation of marketing materials (literature, website and for other promotional activities)
- providing and maintaining product and price content for sales webtools (CPQ)
- investigating customer needs of both business partners and end-customers
Do you bring along…
- degree in technical or business studies
- relevant experience in product management, portfolio management or product marketing preferably in an international environment
- technical mindset and a strong interest in technology and innovation
- excellent communication skills and service-oriented attitude
- pro-active personality with the willingness to take responsibility
- good analytical thinking skills
- fluency in English, both written and verbal. Any other CEE language knowledge is a plus.
- willingness to travel (up to 10% of time)
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a team player? Then send us your independent CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 45.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.