International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers – with the know-how of the international group.
How cool is that!
Logistics Specialist, ESC (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- managing Logistics processes and activities
- being the first point of contact for the Logistic providers and for the internal stakeholders in Logistics matters
- being responsible for a smooth Logistic process and control of the daily transports leaving the warehouses to provide a good customer service
- communicating with suppliers and customers to achieve good deals and excellent cooperation
- working on different business analysis and reporting
Do you bring along…
- university degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain management
- analytical thinking
- ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- strong decision making and problem solving skills
- excellent organizational skills
- MS Office with profficient Excel knowledge and (willingness to learn) Power BI
- SAP knowledge
- great teamwork skills
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 49.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.