International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers – with the know-how of the international group.
How cool is that!
Compensation & Benefit Specialist CE / Reward Specialist CE (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- designing and delivering a CE-regional compensation strategy in alignment with our Daikin culture and organisational goals in alignment with HQ EMEA HR
- implementing salary benchmarking in the whole region
- improving & setting-up job grading systems
- improving the salary review process in CE
- reviewing & improving of the benefits policy in CE
Do you bring along…
- university degree with an economic or HR focus
- several years of experience in the compensation & benefits area, preferably on international level
- HR experience and background
- analytical thinking & affinity for numbers, processes and frameworks
- understanding of systemic thinking & change management (strong benefit)
- good communicator
- strong networking and collaboration skills
- fluency in English
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 60.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.